Hoisting and Lifting Equipment Inspection
EQUIPMENT INSPECTION - THE BENEFITS
Lifting equipment should be inspected at regular intervals to ensure that it is fit for use in its intended purpose. This reduces the risk to personnel and company assets, therefore preventing possible downtime whilst creating a safer worksite for all personnel involved.
Many cases of lifting equipment failures have been catastrophic and are well documented by every major international and governing body in this field. This has resulted in mandatory periodic lifting equipment inspections being implemented and carried out on MODU’s and onshore installations/units throughout the globe.
We take part in an on-going training programme with LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) and our company is a full member of LEEA. We also provide competent inspectors with LEEA qualification for inspection or examination of lifting gear and equipment.
HOISTING & LIFTING EQUIPMENT INSPECTION DATABASE AND REPORTING SYSTEM
With our Inspection Database and Reporting System you can:
- View a copy of the original certification for each item
- View photographs and recommended remedial actions required for defective items
- View the full report online where it can be easily navigated and interrogated, including search functions for specific items
- Edit applicable sections via the online application; for example, place a quarantined item back in service once the appropriate action has been taken
- Print off a specific report or certificate