PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
UMC provide Project Managers to act in a variety of roles, from overseeing large multi- million dollar turnkey projects involving many differing sub-contracts as well as UMC personnel, to smaller diving repairs where a high degree of technical content requires oversight. We also provide diving operational Project Managers where the complexity of the diving operation requires an additional level of Project Management.
Offering management of various offshore and onshore projects, we either work alongside your team or independently, where we put our focus on disciplines like safety, planning, organizing, motivating and controlling resources to achieve specific goals within time, quality and budget and in line with IACS or individual project specific requirements.
Our diverse pool of Project Managers is comprised of experienced naval architects, marine engineers, experienced NDT inspectors and dive superintendents who will deliver the project to cost, time and the required standards. Their in-depth knowledge of repairs and maintenance of ships, various types of offshore MODUs and platforms, coupled with their ability to liaise with all levels of personnel, controlling all aspects of the project both on and off site, make them ideally placed to support the UMC business.
- Single point of contact with customers throughout the project
- Provision of clear project deliverables and timescales
- Regular reporting on project progress
- Clear on site direction of all personnel under our control
- Liaison with customer and all interested parties
- Acceptance Tests
- Provision of all documentation to support the project from start to finish
- MODU & Offshore Platforms documentation – maintenance and organization
- Project engineering for MODU’s & Offshore Platforms
- Ship Yard projects
- QA/QC package
UMC is accredited to ISO 9001:2000 encompassing Project Management services.